I am a registered psychologist with the Belgian Commission of Psychologists.
I strive to encourage with a caring, compassionate, understanding and supportive attitude toward the people I help. I want you to feel safe and comfortable enough to discuss all of your important issues.
My goal is to help you discover and mobilize your hidden strengths while affirming your ability to grow through each step of the counseling process. I am especially dedicated to helping you resolve problems and pain as quickly as possible through the latest advances in the field of therapy and personal growth. I use practical tools to help you reduce your pain, overcome your difficulties, live according to what is important to you.
During 20 years of professional career I worked in human resources in small businesses and large multinationals, gaining a practical experience in banking and pharmaceutical sectors, in domains such as career development, managers and employees coaching, recruitment, outplacement, and project management. In 2010 I opened my private practice doing therapy. I studied and worked in several countries: Belgium, The Netherlands, Romania, USA, Spain. As methods I use cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), EMDR, brief therapy.
- 2016: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT): Beck Institute, USA
- February 2014: EMDR training, Integrativa, Belgium
- September 2013: Robbins Madanes Training, Strategic Intervention Institute, USA
- September 2011: MRI Residency Program – Brief Therapies, MRI Palo Alto, USA
- August 2011: Intensive training in “Using Brief Therapy Techniques in Business”, MRI Palo Alto, USA
- August 2011: Intensive training in “Comprehensive Strategic Family Therapy”, MRI Palo Alto, USA
- January 2011: Coaching Diploma, BAO Group- Elan Vital Brussels, Belgium
- July 2006: Master of Science in Social Psychology, Free University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- June 2002: Master Degree in Psychology, Titu Maiorescu University, Bucharest, Romania